Personal Statement

It was the pandemic of 2020, and many who ill and devastated. My future and career were still a blur as I didn’t quite figure out what I wanted to do. I took that time to explore the options as I then came across the intriguing fundamentals of coding. Computer programming and processing seem very interesting to me at the time as I have always been a fan of technology, and the everlasting growth of the future. I have companions that also showed the same interest in this field so I decided to give coding a try. I have done many internships and classes on it, both college courses and self-learning. It was not until early 2022 that I decided that it was too difficult for me. I have lost the burning passion and fire that helped me concentrate. I soon fell far behind and decided maybe this wasn’t who I am. As a person who enjoys computers and gaming was sitting behind a screen all day long really the person, I wanted to be. I had the chance to explore more career opportunities such as the food business. As much work as I needed to exert, I felt in control of what I do as I instantly knew this is what I wanted to do as a career. My wasted 2 years of extinguished fire of computer programming soon turned into an awakening call I needed to see what I was actually good at and what my true passion was. Even to this day, I seek what makes me happy the most as you can only continue what you like doing if you are happy with it. It helps me strive for more improvements in myself as it can benefit my future.